Skip to content


What do I need to do when I move home?

To make your move as easy as possible, take a look at our advice on moving home.

I'm the landlord/letting agent of a property and my tenants are moving. What do I need to do?

You can let us know online or by contacting our Customer Services team five days prior to the move. One of our advisors will be happy to help.

I'm receiving bills in the name of the previous occupant, what should I do?

Don't worry. Just call our Customer Services team and they will change the account details for your property.

The date I moved in is different to the date on the bill, what should I do?

We may need to recalculate your bill. Make sure you have followed our advice from the moving in or out section on the website and gave us your meter readings on the day you when you moved in. Then contact us on 02920 028725 and we will look into the problem for you.